LOOK GOOD IN A SUIT:How to Dress for an Interview as a freelance artist 2012


You got to make sure that you put style and class in your image, why is it important? Why a suit matter so much? An image is an illusion that our brain like and style is what get people attention. Also holding your portfolio going to get a contract with a suit on is a A+ for an image. Wearing that suit, I’m confident and also my mind focus more because I feel like a quote “grown-man”.. Reading a lot of QG magazine and also seeing new suits make an artist feel good. I’m a junior freelance artist, so far when my site was running properly sending it to companies and wearing a suit for a future interview, 95% I get that contract or gig!
Who watch “friend with benefits”? Justin Timberlake, he was an Art Director which was a contractor for GQ. Art + Contractor = Freelance artist. He got paid and quote he got laid! haha, good movie, just remember, don’t be cheap with a career and also look good and smell good.
Below is what I feel when I’m getting interview for a company or client.

WEARING A SUIT AS A FREELANCE ARTIST

  1. FEEL CONFIDENT
  2. LOOK GOOD AS A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST
  3. WOMEN ATTENTION
  4. PEOPLE RESPECT YOU MORE AS AN ARTIST


This matter if is a quick gig, people will talk about you and how professional you are as a freelance artist. I do Photography and meet up my clients about Multimedia design, they call me the GQ artist in Oakland, because I got to get ready for a big company one day and I need tons of luck to go forward with Jaya Production. People look as artist, as passion with their job or career. Artist are not Doctors or Lawyers, but a professional Senior Freelance artist with high contracts + blog + gigs = a lot of money! And also understand life because an artist live with a passion and understand his time here and a quest.  REMEMBER “PEOPLE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY”!!!

2012, ART, ARTIST, ASIAN, CLASS, CONTRACT, CREATIVE, DESIGNER, DIRECTOR, FREELANCE, Gentlemen's, GQ, GRAPHIC, MODEL, MULTIMEDIA, PROM, Quarterly, STYLE, SUIT, SWAG,

This is me wearing a suit from Banana Republic. The suit and tie cost me $800.00 but being Bulli Sot I got a good price. Show off the watch also !

2012, ART, ARTIST, ASIAN, CLASS, CONTRACT, CREATIVE, DESIGNER, DIRECTOR, FREELANCE, Gentlemen's, GQ, GRAPHIC, MODEL, MULTIMEDIA, PROM, Quarterly, STYLE, SUIT, SWAG,

Show off the tie and also the watch, fashion is art and we are artists !!! I kinda look like an Asian GQ model :)  Gentlemen's Quarterly, REAL-MEN WITH CLASS

MORE UPDATES? AND PORTFOLIO? VISIT

Comments

Popular Posts