Web Designer vs. Web Developer: BATTLE! HTML + GRAPHIC 2019


ADOBE, apps, ART, BATTLE, C++, CANON, CSS, DESIGNER, DESIGNERS, DEVELOPER, dreamweaver, GRAPHIC, HTML, HTML5, MULTIMEDIA, TRAFFIC, UX, VERSUS, vs, web,
What is the different between designing and developing? Both are a huge different and also a big impact toward salaries, gigs, contracts, and art. While attending CSUEB, I learn how to build my skills in Adobe Dreamweaver using basic HTML and also Photoshop for graphic work. I build my first college portfolio website in college, using simply HTML 2.0 and a lot of graphic work. I quote myself as a “web Designers” because I did not add any JavaScript, PHP, JQ, CSS, and other coding to my site. My portfolio was just a basic website with graphic and simply coding.  I went on and finish my degree and trying to find job as a Multimedia, but notice they was asking for “Web Developers” I did not understand it because I thought it was some-type of new program and I thought it was C++.  So I went on and on and rebuild my website with more coding and notice it was consider a “Web Developers”, I did know yet, until I apply for “Web Developer” jobs or contracts. I told myself wow I had more replied back as a “Web Developers” then a web designer”? My second portfolio had all the coding from CSS, JS, CSS, ETC! I notice I also did a lot of graphic work for it. So I told myself what the hell is web design? It basically more graphic to your site the art of the website, and web developing is the code of the website. If you do both, you consider a hybrid or UX designer (User Experience Design), this is also bigger pay and tons of art companies want UX DESIGNERS!

Web Designers
  1. Focus on Photoshop and building artistic design
  2. Use Multimedia “Still images” video to define as site
  3. Basic HTML 2.0
  4. Animation
  5. Play StarCraft II
  6. Art of a web-site

Web Developers
  1. Know coding “JavaScript to CSS”
  2. Focus on traffic and jquery + ajax
  3. TONS OF CODING!
  4. Drive an Aston Martin
  5.  Backbone of a web-site

 UX DESIGNER (Both Designer and Developer)
  1. You the king of Adobe
  2. Freelance artist!


Being both I can do more gigs to build my skills as a freelance artist and hopefully get those big contracts!
Looking for jobs as a web-designer suck ! so best for us freelance artist building a portfolio, we need to do both ! and learn more of the coding so we can use it for mobile apps and graphic! At the moment, I 'm rebuilding my website to the next level of HTML5 ! Can't wait to be done with it and also it will be more artistic too




Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

The information shared here is quite helpful to everyone. I am highly obliged to be here by getting it. There are so many advantages of it.

Milecore Technology
Ha ha!Nice blog. Thanks for sharing it here.
hanum said…
Thanks your for sharing, i like this
Rumah Ukir Gazebo
hanum said…
This is very helpfull article.

Lemari Baju Gebyok

Popular Posts