What new in the multimedia field? Career path in Web and Mobile


adbrite, ADOBE, ART, BLOGGING, C++. web, CANON, CSS, DESIGNER, DESIGNERS, apps, GRAPHIC, HTML, HTML5, new, mobile, PHOTO, PHOTOGRAPHY, photoshop, website, widget,

THE POWER OF MULTIMEDIA

Ok, Adobe Creative Suite has improved their programs into the next level of art! I mean CS5 was the money-maker but now is the new CS6. But today I will write about what companies will ask us freelance artist, I realized applying for so many companies after the new site release; I have so many phone interview from the companies who looks for “design or developer” for web and app (mobile), After I finish my B.A in Multimedia I did not learn any tricks to design or code an mobile app. But I realized both of my interview yesterday when I was promoting my new portfolio site, the companies ask if I know how to code “Mobile” or interactive. I told them I am Multimedia artist who focus on visional still images and UX-designs (design + developing). So far the job offer for companies would be “Graphic or Web” for me. But if I learn and train also with mobile my skills can improve much better and getting a job will be much easier. So my point in this blog is, if you love web design, HTML5, and graphic design a code trick is to learn Mobile coding or designs. I will start my training on mobile this month while dealing with gigs. Being an artist, income is important we can invest into our own project and help build our name as a real known artist in our community. Multimedia is my career but visual art is my passion from film and still-images.  I have this photograph on the right, which shows the viewers of this blog to go beyond our skills and never stop because Adobe will make more programs to set off a new generation of gadget in the software world to help bring the hardware dimension to another level.
But yea, never level our self the same, because art and career will always improve and increase into the society for income or better to say “not to get lay off! I just want to thank all my personal clients for the web to help learn HTML much better and I know that training this month by myself I will figure how to design and code the mobile phone. I see a few youtube.com videos, websites, and books to help me with this new tactic to help me improve my skills and resume. I realized so many companies in my email or using each career site ask for skills in Mobile. So my duty is to learn in 2 days from HTML5 to mobile so I can get ready for my interview on Monday, which is the second + play well also. Contracts or full-position I can help boost my skills and Jaya Production to the next level of art + SEO traffic marketing in the technology field. Wish me luck! And hopefully I can blog about my skills in mobile design and developing.

PREVIEW WEBSITE


Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts