Graphic-Design of Modern Ancient Khmer Empire + Angkor.


Modern Art of the Angkor from the Khmer Empir

graphic,design, web, adobe, Photoshop, Angkor, wat, vector, Bayon, Khmer, Cambodian, Hindu, CS6, designer, ART, Vishnu, time, infographic, , illustrator,graphicdesign, 2012,2011 Realizing that art can change to another view by using modern program such as Adobe. Adobe has took over the art world by their software in designing and programming. For many artist from the around the world, the best part to get idea is to go deeply inside the ancient time. My work has been use to show the power of the image of Angkor to blend in well with the culture here in the states and around the world. I have to make sure that the design has a meaning and also people do understand the art I created. By looking at the images on the left, this is a self-portrait of myself in a time zone telling Angkor will rebuild it self by time.. The Bayon  or Crown is atop of my head to show the knowledge of the Khmer Empire. Look closely, you see an Apsara or a queen of Angkor on my-side which show the inspiration from a woman with higher standard. If you look closely you see an Angkor - Wat in the middle of the photograph. This Photoshop work show the image of an Angkor Warrior who will rebuilt from his vision but it take time. I will continue to do more work base on Cambodian Ancient time. The Machine is a clock also :) I AM THE CLOCK !
graphic,design, web, adobe, Photoshop, Angkor, wat, vector, Bayon, Khmer, Cambodian, Hindu, CS6, designer, ART, Vishnu, time, infographic, , illustrator,graphicdesign, 2012,2011 This is the logo of the Jaya Production work (right), I did back in college. This is call a Vector - art by using Adobe Illustrator by pen-tool. The out-line is the Bayon temple but has Vishnu has the image with a face of modern time of the Angkor people. People show the happy face but deep inside many Cambodian live in anger with the fear of the government in Cambodia and also many anger here in the states with parents who live with anger from the killing-field. Each of my work has a story, I am the creative of my design by vision, each design I or photograph from a Cambodian "Khmer" image always built + it has been share around the world. Please take the time to add me on facebook ! 


Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts