Apsara and Bayon Tattoo in America 2013 (KHMER TATTOO)


APSARA OF THE ART
Tattoo  |  Soul
MIND CREATIVE APSARA KHMER

angkor, ART, bayon,Apsara, CAMBODIA, CAMBODIAN, empire, great, ink, Jayavarman, khmer, POWER, Sak, tattoo, tattoos, The, VII, WAT, Yant,  

I realized I got tons of Cambodian or Khmer Art Tattoo in my career as a photographer. I just realized I just snap and shoot what I can call art. I believe that many young Cambodian male has been in a trend of putting their culture into a tattoo form. This tattoo is a history of power and also tell the viewers "I am proud of my culture". This is a person I met a video project in Stockton California, He has an Apsara woman tattoo on his arm with a Bayon facing the west. The Bayon is build by the great King Jayavarman the 7. Most male that has a tattoo of an Apsara it consider "a Cambodian woman is always with him to his path in life, sometime Khmer male has it to show the beauty and the sexy side of the Angkor Culture. All of Angkor Temples has nude females written of over them, compare to Roman and Greece which are painting. Sometime I wonder what I will lead to next? more photograph of tattoos everywhere I go! and hopefully I will capture tons of them in the future. Still-life or stillife photograph is the best to capture the moment.


Tattoo

Apsara

Bayon

Khmer

Art



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates


Comments

Popular Posts