Career and a Job from an artist opinion 2013

CAREER AND A JOB
Life of an Artist  |  After College
GRAPHIC DESIGN MULTIMEDIA ARTIST

GQ , ASIAN,MEN,BUSINESS,CAREER,MFA.BA,MULTIMEDIA, RESUME, RESUMES, KHMER, HINDU, JOBS, JOB, VS, OR, CAREER, LIFE, SCHOOL, COLLEGE

Growing up we learn how to find a job from seeing our community, I wanted to find a different solution of a job , becoming your own "Boss or having a career". I believe having a job will set up bills and will not grow. I wanted to be educated in my passion by attending college and believing in other options to make money, but I realized that a job can settle us down. I wanted "opportunity" to gain my Self-realization to achieving goals to step beyond my life. growing up in America, I believe in a dream but I also believe in working-hard + smart. I had a vision of my own business and becoming an artist as a contractor to help business with design to improve their market but I needed an opportunity to gain my skills in the web-marketing world. I wanted become more profession because I did not grew-up with any man in a suit or an American culture family by being the first born Cambodian American. When I have my opportunity I have to deal with my mind, personal-life issue (family and friends), saving up to invest. I am in a different stage to gain my knowledge and having my first opportunity as a contractor, I see so many different options to gain wealth. When my vision of Opportunity grow, I notice a job doesn't, opportunity become your career and your life-style "but is hard-work." Changing each day, doesn't mean your area or surrounding will change, you grow as a person just like how any teen from adopting the middle-school life to facing a different chapter in high-school. A person need to grow because is in our DNA.



web

graphic

career

business

Art


Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates


Comments

Popular Posts