HAPPY CAMBODIAN NEW YEAR 2013

HAPPY KHMER NEW YEAR
CAMBODIAN  | 2013
YEAR OF THE SNAKE 

KHMER.NEW, YEAR, 2013, snake, wat, stockton, california, temple, Phnom Penh, art, photoshop, cambodia, cambodian, buddha,

Last week was TLC new years ! April,13 2013. I am Cambodian So I made this for my community but at the end of the day we are human. I design this to show a great new year start + new beginning. This year I can feel peace and so far this year I didn't hear any problem in the temple up in Stockton + Modesto + around the nation. I am glad that happen and so far is process of peace to our community as a small minority in a minority. This year is the Snake in most southeast asian calendar. Khmer folks call it "Masagn"  the new year last for 3-4 days in the state here, but in culture it basic hit around 30 days, depend on the event of the moon.

NEW YEAR

KHMER

LUNAR

CAMBODIA

SNAKE



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts