REVIEW NECA: Predators Masked Jungle Hunter Predator Action Figure - Series 8


JUNGLE HUNTER 
PREDATOR  | NECA
ACTION FIGURE 

NECA, REVIEW, RARE, PREDATOR, JUNGLE, HUNTER, TOY, TOYS, COLLECTION, ALIEN, UFO, HOT, 2013

NECA, REVIEW, RARE, PREDATOR, JUNGLE, HUNTER, TOY, TOYS, COLLECTION, ALIEN, UFO, HOT, 2013

Yesterday, I was very lucky to find this piece in the Toys R us game section. By viewing the price online, this item was going for $30.00-$60.00. I felt good to know I found it and only pay $15.00 dollars. So far I love it, the detail is wonderful and also telling me to watch the film again !!! I can't wait for the water version of this Action figure which will be release in the summer of 2013. I am thinking of collective this series ? probably just the Predator... I am probably not going to open it but display it for people who visit my house. But yea great  collection and a very nice paint job !!!


Action Figure

Toy

Movie

Rare

2013



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts