Android vs Apple iPhone: versus while showing off a photography portfolio 2012


iphone, iphone4s, vs, Android, HTC,  Apple,AT&T, phone,phones, Samsung,Galaxy, Nexus,(Verizon Wireless),
Both Phones are known for apps, taken photos and just dealing with a lot of social communication. I got a cousin that work for a phone company in the Bay Area; I ask him Android or iPhone? He told me that Android users always come in and talk about how much it crashes and how slow the phone is turning into. While iPhone, your phone crack good luck on finding someone fixing it because insurance cost !!! He also told me that iPhone user love the 1080 video mode and also take crazy HD photo to share on Instagram and Facebook. A few Android phones are powerful also but need more practice with the hardware if it wants to go against iPhone. I got an Android, so far I like it because is affordable and is phone! I mean, I don’t need to take HD `1080 photos because my SLR does that job, a phone is a phone. An iPhone user has their own community and very limited to phone users while anyone can get an Android, if you want to be in a small community and quote “feel famous” iPhone can make it happen. Android can be in different type of phone companies such as HTC, GALAXY, ETC; while iPhone only can run by apple. Below are the different between both of them. This happens a lot being a photographer meeting hot ladies to show off a portfolio to build clients. So I test out 2 phones, my HTC Android and my cousin iPhone4 at a night-lounge "MIXER".

Android 
  1. Showing off Portfolio on mini-GB, take a while and need to turn off APPS behind it
  2. Want to take crazy photos of someone getting drunk or just a photo in a night-club? Android does not do a good job because of stock lens and build ISO :(
  3. Android CRASH A LOT!!!
  4. Forgot to send an email before the lounge? G-MAIL app work well
  5. GPS work well if your too drunk and needed a random person to dive you home (haha)

 iPhone
  1. High 1080 HD photo of amazing night !
  2. Turn off apps on the background to help run and generate speed to show off portfolio
  3. People with iPhone always lose their phone in the club or come out with a broken screen (haha)

If you got an Android like me, download the best app ever to help run your phone better “Advanced Task killer Free”, I dig Android because it remind me of my window programs and being an artist, a lot of people want me to have an iPhone because of the big art community. So far, I get my job done showing off my portfolio at lounges and clubs while the music are playing in the back. A phone is just a phone, both iPhone and Android, can call 911 A.S.A.P !


Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts