First Photograph Book "Nature of Oakland" from Blurb.com


2 years of working on this project I'm happy that I'm done !!! I can finally relax on "Nature of Oakland" and make sure to promote it correctly because this will fund my showcase in the Fall 2012.
I will share the release date when the first print come.
Just waiting for the first copy of my book to come so I can check the errors on it or hopefully no errors from the layers and fonts. So far I'm proud of myself because this book show that I can be patient to my passion and career. I can wait to see the print of the book so I can promote it and also share it to the world ! This will also show investor from kickstarter or anyone who want to donated to Jaya Production that this is a freelance company with a passion.


Comments

Popular Posts