Review on INSTAGRAM 2012


Last year Andriod users many did not know INSTAGRAM, the app was only introduced to iPhone and iPad. Last month, Andriod finally did a contract with INSTAGRAM, after that, Facebook brought Instagram.
Facebook S-1 the “new version for the social site”, are debating if this was a good investment for the new quote “Facebook” shares and also thought it will be an easy deal using mobile ads to sell or promote to the users of INSTAGRAM. Facebook needed power in the mobile world and also the photo world by trying to take site such as Flickr or Tumblr, ETC.
Facebook + INSTAGRAM vs. Flickr + Yahoo? well this is a battle for the social sites, but remember Yahoo.com news are the most views around the world and also many people still love to use Flickr to look at many professional photos on the computer and Mobile. By using Flickr people love to use the photo in Tumblr and also many people use Instagram for Tumblr also! Facebook, my opinion need to relax and enjoy their billions dollars.
For me, Instagram is a good way to share photos on a phone + upload a professional photo to share my work. Instagram has an easy exist to my www.jayaproduction.com and also the “TAGS” help and bring powerful traffic to my page and site. Facebook does not allow tags. Instagram is one of the easy ways to share food photos + vacation photos + life. So far, I had it for 2 months and gain 630+ users with my Andriod and I-pad. For professional or amateur Photographers Instagram is a good way to share photo to random people and also is like a “photo forum” by viewing + comments.

here a link to one of my instagram photo's (click on the photo to go to one of my INSTAGRAM photo)


Comments

Popular Posts