ROCKSTAR OR REDBULL ???

Being a Freelance artist, we do tons of hourly work on the computer and also public work from gigs to contract work, depend on the work that need to be done. Being a photographer, I have to photograph the client photos and go home and edited them and send to email. What keep me awake ? with clients photo, blogging, and also project? ENERGY DRINKS !!!
I got a ton of them and sometime I do crash but wow it keep me running for hours and I be done with the edited or project asap ! then I just get knock out or fall a sleep ;) Well let me see whats good for freelance artist

ROCK-STAR
$2.99
POWERFUL TASTE
3-4 hours of energy
- Drinking Rock-star, I notice a powerful taste and power awaken power ! I mean I feel like Nos and my mind keep edited and edited until I'm done.

Red-bull
$2.50
SMOOTH TASTE
2-3 hours of energy
- Well for me? I like to use Red-bull with Vodka, yes Vodka keep me relax and awaken. From my opinion, Red-bull is a smooth taste while eating also and it keep me more focus on edited the photo.

So what is the best between ROCK-STAR and Red-bull? NONE ! well I drink both of them and so far I'm awake for hours until I crash, hahaha but yea water is the key to all. hopefully this can help Jr. Freelance artist out.

www.jayaproduction.com

Comments

Interesting topic.I opt rockstar.

Popular Posts