Safe and better then "Megaupload " and vs. who ? 2012


Anyone familiar with “megaupload.com? If not,  the GOVERNMENT SHUT IT DOWN !!!  Being a photographer, I like to upload my client’s photo by zipping it and given the link to my clients (1 per Download) using megaupload send directly to my client's e-mail. I really like this method that had for the megaload.com, But the site shut down early this year.I had to do it the old way but uploading zips to my .com which took hours! Megaupload.com was given me only 2gb. But what suck about my host for my .com??? The crash for the zip files!!! So I found a site that help me a lot and also could make it easy for many other photographers, the site is  “wetransfer.com”, I really like the setting of this site and how I use to send files to my clients. I can show you why. (THIS IS FOR FREELANCE PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS)

www.wetransfer.com
Using it for a few days omg I’m in love with the site already!!!
1. 2 GB (enough for client portraits).
2. SEND DIRECTLY TO EMAIL TO CLIENT.
3. Also I can write a comment to client on the site before it sends.
4. Quick DL if you got DSL OR CABLE.
5. 2 GB took only 10 minutes for me and send ASAP to client while leaving my PC…
6. Feet safe while taken a shower and I know the file is send after I'm done with the shower
7. Make sure the file is a zip.
8. FREE ALSO IF FILE IS  LESS OR 2 GB.


This Site gave me less option of trying to upload my photos to a client. Sometime, I need to jump to clients to clients doing outdoor  shoots in different locations. The best way for me is to follow my agenda, do a GPS Route (to save gas), and ask for the client emails so I can send all and each of them later on that day.. I’m a freelance portrait photographers and I’m always on call!!!

So who is the king of uploading ? well Megaupload.com is already dead, haha ! wetransfer.com, so far is the best and easy upload site ever !!!

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE UPDATES PHOTO OR BLOGS
www.jayaproduction.com

Comments

Popular Posts