SHE IS IN LOVE WITH MY ART BUT NOT ME: The portfolio of art and the resume of broken hearts “Art and Love” 2012


break,up,gf,bf,relationship,art,love,sex,girl,boy,friend,heart,family,artist,
Being an Artist with a degree and working on it take time. Every-capture tells a story and a time period of me working on that photo. I can capture landscape with the cheapest gear but still attract the ladies. I also can shoot vixen style portrait to attach more ladies. But as a person with the camera, “I am a Photographer”. When I put my camera down and be myself is a different level that attaches the ladies. Every lady I have met fell in love with my art but not me? When I want a relationship, they only see me as an artist. This is part of my career not just wearing a suit or building my portfolio. Women love art and getting older as a person, I notice that I am more caution of my direction of using my time to meet someone. So far, this happen to each woman I talk too. I want to know how women see me and my passion to art. I might be a piece of meat, ut I do get close to a women sense and understanding. I can read them by understanding them, getting to know their personality if I want a good photo-shoot. (Photographers have powers)
So far, my life is my career and my goal is to keep pushing and believe that my career will take my life into the next level with passion + love. 


How to deal with this (very similar to a break-up)
  1. If she loves your art and you like her make sure to be yourself!
  2. Put your art and passion first
  3. Put your craft and project ahead of any ladies to see if she loves the attention of an artist?
  4. Take her for a spend in your studio or shoot with your camera
  5. Ask her what you know about me beside my art
  6. MAKE SURE SHE ISN'T A  GROUPIES  !
Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates
www.jayaproduction.com

Comments

Popular Posts