graduation portraits outdoor (NATURAL LIGHT + 50mm 1.4 + FLASH) TEAM CANON 2013


Spring time!!! Which means, tons of Gigs for Portrait and Graduation? Being a photographer, this is the busy season to client money and builds a wonderful portfolio. So far I have 10+ Graduation photograph outdoor by using a simple flash + beauty-dish and natural sun light. Below I will show you how I did it and how you can do it yourself with SLR camera.


WHAT DO YOU NEED?

  1. SLR Camera
  2. Flash 
  3. Transmitter/Pocket-Wizard
  4. Natural Light (need to read light)

This is how set my out-door studio up2012, 580ex, 600ex-rt, A, beauty, CANON, dish, FILL, GRADUATION, HOW, KEY, LIGHT, MARK II, MARK III, PHOTOGRAPHY, POCKET, PORTRAIT, SHOOT, TO, WIZARD, beauty-dish

GRADUATION PORTRAIT 
2012, 580ex, 600ex-rt, A, beauty, CANON, dish, FILL, GRADUATION, HOW, KEY, LIGHT, MARK II, MARK III, PHOTOGRAPHY, POCKET, PORTRAIT, SHOOT, TO, WIZARD, beauty-dish


Client looking at the photo while I'm working on fixing the light
2012, 580ex, 600ex-rt, A, beauty, CANON, dish, FILL, GRADUATION, HOW, KEY, LIGHT, MARK II, MARK III, PHOTOGRAPHY, POCKET, PORTRAIT, SHOOT, TO, WIZARD, beauty-dish



For my clients, I use a Canon Camera with my 600ex-rt + slave for long distance to shoot. I make sure I use my Flash as a key - light and the Natural light as a back-light I make sure that I read the clients (very important) and found a nice spot to shoot with less light. Hopefully this Tutorial can help you become a better portrait photographer.I'm using a Lumodi Dish ;) love it !!! and why shoot with a Beauty-Dish? less retouch, I did not retouch client photo above.

LENS: 50mm 1.4 Canon

Any question? Please visit my website

Comments

Popular Posts