Dr. Emad Rahim, a survivor of the Cambodian Killings Fields + Bulli Sot as a personal photographer.


I release a youtube.com about my passion to build the Cambodian community by my art work and also my speeches on my vlog (video-blog). Dr.Emad Rahim “Un.Versna” has contact me on Facebook by  viewing one of my YouTube videos and sharing me his news  how he escape the Khmer rouge to the urban life in the Bronx, now a university Dean of Business and Management at CTU. Dr.Emad inspire me by showing me that nobody how the road can be, success lead to a direction if that person choose to focus and be motivated Dr.Emad, needed photography work for his film project in Cambodia late fall of 2012 and found me using my social media skill “YouTube”. By using my speech and idea for the Cambodian American here, he notices my struggle to be successful. I feel thankful for being part of his project this fall because I will also meet new people and also a good reel for my resume. Dr.Emad told me that will be in a trip for 7 days in Cambodia studying the art of Islam in Cambodian. Dr.Emad converted his belief to Islam in his early life.

My job, how will I be ready to work with a dean for CTU and a hot place in Cambodia this fall? I got to make sure to have all type of lens and hardcore memory cards. Plus be ready for any action, the trip will be paid for and also my passport. This is something new for my resume and portfolio I can capture crazy images for the project and use as a reel. I will meet tons of people in Cambodia and also more networking outside of my cycle.

This Video shows the drive from Dr.Emad, this inspires me because he is a Cambodian male with educational background full of success escaping the war zone in the killing-field I feel good to know he is Cambodian also quote as a “Doctor”, I can’t wait to work on him with the project. You can follow the project by Facebook “The Forgotten Genocide: A beautiful love story”, and also more information here in Jaya Production Blog. I have a 4-5 months to get ready to train my eyes and work with professional deans + camera crew, this will be a huge stepping stone in Jaya Production. I feel thankful and using social-sites does help a lot if I wanted to get out of my range from being in the Oakland Resident. I believe I will get tons of bug-bites but the cool part, enjoying the quest being part of Dr.Emad Team.

This is the new video from Dr.Emad, very inspiring and also build motivation for anyone who want to be successful. please share the link and follow the project on facebook ! 


Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts