Helping local business with Social-media: Website and Film 2012


Jaya Production is well known in Oakland California as an art company that uses social-networking on the computer by designing website, photography, graphics, and videos. Myself, running the company as a freelance artist, I notice a few big improvements for the companies I help build by my skills for social-media. I mean is ok to have a cool Facebook “like page” or a cool layout design. But I realized, for a good business that doing fine already in the public but need a jump in modern business using the internet; quality matter a lot by using the best format. I use Adobe, to build my clients website and also graphic work, I got to make sure every graphic work well. Also teach the new clients how to update their work by blogging or photograph. People who view business online want to see a nice clean site, graphic, blog, or new photo/video on the site. Facebook and other social site do well also but need to be active! I have phone-calls and e-mail from public stores that need my work for business. My price ranges from $500.00-$1500.00 for a custom clean artistic design + a package with my photography, so I got to make sure I can make my client happy.

HTML5, HTML, WEBSITE, SOCIAL, BUSINESS, LOCAL, OAKLAND, ART, COMPANY, FILM, YOUTUBE, VLOG, adobe, PHOTOSHOP, DREAMWEAVER, CSS, ADSENSE, BLOGGER, WORDPRESS
Site will run with a HTML5
I am working on a client website using HTML5 and making sure the site has a shopping-cart and a blog. The store is based on a public area where people can shop but having an on-line shop, the store can have followers + shoppers world-wide. I also got to make sure the site has a new clean look and that will be a plus! At the moment, I am using Adobe Photoshop to design the layout and later on use Adobe Dreamweaver to code the site by the new HTML5 using CSS + JavaScript. My job is to make sure to understand what the client wants; I design a few logos but did not like what the client choose but is not my business is the client. My job is to teach the client how to run the site and also design the site. The site also need program such as Adwords to ring random traffic to the site which mean random customers; and who know right? This might be a customer who likes the store so much willing to pick any new item from the shelf. The impression and updates is the key to an online business. I also tell my clients to put AdSense because of the traffic the store might get. AdSense is a good publisher that help bloggers + website bring in income by clicking on the ads or traffic in the site.
I feel good designing local business store because I can get more clients from people viewing the client sites and also referral from the clients.


 

Mr.Seng is a local Barber in the Oakland District, he has been in business for 4 years, and also he wanted to let other people out of the Oakland Resident to see his skills. He hired me to record him in action by cutting his own hair. I also design his logo for his freelance Barber business. This is a good example, I never did this before, and I have to know how to be better than my competition by seeing what kind of video edited + cinematic filming. I did a good job by making sure to bring traffic by letting viewers see that “Jaya Production”, help with the video for Mr.Seng. So far Mr.Seng has over 100,000 views in 5 months, more views then most barber in YouTube.com, good pay for AdSense! How do I do it? Quality and impression. this view can be title as "Taper Fade: Full Self Taper/Cutting My Own Hair"


How to help local business with their Social website
  1. Get a twitter or a Facebook “like page” (design a nice cover-letter)
  2. Make sure to get client website with .com
  3. Use Adwords to bring traffic
  4. Nice layout website (artistic)
  5. Update!!1 By using Wordpress or blogger.
  6. Nice photography work and also video work.
  7. Use as much social-media sites!!!

Remember, Adobe is our friend in business, without Adobe we will not have any job at all as an artist. We got to make sure us artist has to be in the hype or vibe in the media and also update designs!
I show you a website how to impress your clients and also help your client bring money online. I also show you how Mr.Seng can get paid by doing update Vlog (video-blog). Remember, we are the artist for the clients not the person who help advertise. The client has to do it them self. I am honest, I had design so many website for clients and the companies does not do well and the business online and the public business shut-down. Jaya Production is my baby and I have to take care of it because one day I know Jaya Production will take care of me. Film is the key  to image and website is the key to a web cyber business.

Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates



Comments

Popular Posts