Review on Skype: Skype vs. Mobile phone "Battle of interactive 2012"


Skype! The new coming social web-site in the market: Skype has been here 2003, but so many user has been using the Skype as app on a phone. Skype is very similar to yahoo video chat room, but for Skype so many companies, clients, artist, ETC; People who uses Skype for visional communication and networking with live inactivation. For my university, I have to learn how to use Skype as tool to talk to my classmate and professor too builds my skills as a business-man in the art field



APP, apps, BATTLE, CAMERA, design, DOWNLOAD, GOOGLE, interactive, IPHONE, MULTIMEDIA, phone, PHOTOGRAPHY, UI, VERSUS, Voice, WIFI,
Skype has a build an eye for the social market sites or program that allows people inactive in action and real-time (sound like a movie right?) Skype also allow people to call from their cell-phone. Nowadays, most phone has a video recorder, this is a big plus to Skype because connected Multimedia: “PHONE+CAMERA+WIFI” = real-life chatting while someone is at a different locations + you can see each other! One of the best chat tool to tool ever! I thought Instagram was cool sharing photo but crap, if I want people to see my daily quest in Europe with a build G4? Man people will follow me like I was a movie star in the video chat room ;)
I use Skype to talk to my clients and business partners around the world.  Skype set-up so well that I can function at a good speed of time while asking question and also answering. I need a webcam and a head-set or a microphone to interactive with the people in Skype. I also like using Skype for calling my clients or picking up my client’s phone call with Wi-Fi connection. The funny part Skype program or satellite, I can hear and talk much better on the phone: in and out. Below are my review on Skype and my AT&T reception at a café while talking to a client. DOWNLOAD THE APP ON THE PHONE !!!

Skype
  1. Need WIFI to talk for free to clients or anyone
  2. Video Chat is quick and nice (depend on the camera)
  3. Very similar to Facebook chat but LIVE version !
  4. Youtube, Yahoo, and Facebook all together as CHAT
  5. Need to download (not a site)
  6. Send file to client a.s.a.p. on chat

AT&T
  1. Drop calls
  2. $100.00 a month :
  3. You better have text unlimited because AT&T doesn’t play!

 TIP for artist! This is also cool, when I finish sending a photos  to the client, the client can show me what to edited and also the client can see my error if they don’t like what I am doing to the photos. Save major time to move next to a client or project. Skype is good for photography and photo retouch.


Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Skype is really amazing chat software, I really love it. No doubt, now Skype become one of the popular chatting software.

Popular Posts