1953 Khmer Independence "KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA"


1975, ABZ, American, ART KHMER, BEACH, CAMBODIA, CBC, empire, history, khmer, killing-field, KINGDOM, LONG, Oakland, rouge, thailand, TRG, graphic, tee, summer, shirts,Growing up in a society in America is hard for a lot of young Cambodian American to understand their own history or culture. The older we get, we want to know more about our culture and find reason to make our family or people proud of us. We have the power to be educated and the power to teach the youth generation of Cambodian around the world. This is Jaya Production first design shirt to show people that Cambodian know their history and powerful images toward the Cambodian community around the world. The important part about this shirt is the hidden information behind it, why 1953? 1953 is the year Cambodia claims its independence from France. It took a few more years to get the full independence around the kingdom of Cambodia. After World- War 2 around the period before 1975, Cambodia GDP was high rocket! I did my own research and notice Cambodia was going to be one of the top Countries around the world with less prostitution, more educator, and successful investor. This time period was the best history Cambodia got in the modern society, only a dream can wake among the youth of Cambodian to feel with a vision of a powerful culture. Sometime I wonder what the next step is for the Cambodian American or Cambodian around the world. The media betray Cambodian male as gang members and female as sex-slave. Why don’t the media talk about the positive image about the small amount of Cambodian trying to make it big for the community; this one of the reason why I want to show the world and also the youth Cambodian too proud of their culture and keep it alive. Already e-mails and calls for a pre-order for the tank-top and t-shirts + Sweater will release on the fall near the Date of the Independence Day which is November 9, 1953. Feel good to get the Cambodian community attention about the global and also share great news to other ethnic group in my social-media my goal is to inspire the youth and make sure someone after me can gain the strength and knowledge to open the door for other Cambodian generation. I reply to someone on my Facebook wall when a support/fan talk about how he hated the past of the Khmer Rouge and blame it on them, my reply was “powerful weapon control the world and uses media. “Marxism–Leninism" invented so people can destroy each other. Best way is to rebuild our image from your fighting skills to my art... that's the only thing we can do at the moment. Time will tell and our job is to go forward and use the past to gain our strength. Educated is the key but united is the start”. This is what I believe and will continue to build not just in Oakland, or Cambodian American, but around the world using my art and speech to share the spirit of being Cambodian. My main focus is also do a donation and help build Cambodia buy making a Foundation, at the moment I can only donate funds from Jaya Production to Cambodian programs. when shirt is sold 5% will go to a charity or a program to help the Cambodian people, I know I am struggle with money but right now I have the time to chase my dream to build Jaya Production.com. (to view the shirt please check out the video)



1975, ABZ, American, ART KHMER, BEACH, CAMBODIA, CBC, empire, history, khmer, killing-field, KINGDOM, LONG, Oakland, rouge, thailand, TRG, graphic, tee, summer, shirts,





The Urban life gave me respect from the street, educational gave me information of my history, and Art gave me the gift to be free.” – Bulli Sot

Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates


Comments

Popular Posts