Releasing the new art portfolio website


HTML5, HTML, Web, C++, design, designer, site, marketing, adrite, adobe, dreamweaver, photoshop, google, apps, blogger,
Almost completed with the new Jaya production website, why the new website people ask? I am using all internet marketing to combine a well HTML5 website with a portfolio, blog, and for people to buy my art work. My main concept is to use the portfolio to become an Art-Director or Senior Freelance Artist. The cool part I can use my portfolio for commercial photography or wedding as a side-gig or small contract for business. I can also connect my blog for my clients, fans, or anyone who is interested in my work and use it as a publisher for Traffic. I also connected a Tumblr to share photograph to the viewer’s there which target mostly young adults. My main traffic will be my personal Facebook and a “like” page for daily updates. The new layout site has new JavaScript to show companies that I can work well as a team or as a contractor. After the sites are completed and send to companies, I will use my time to make a mobile page for phones. The Site has over 50 pages to be coded individual. I also made sure the art is in the website or design not just focusing on powerful coding. Anyone can code, but it takes time to be an artist for a page. I will make sure to hit corporation also by sharing my portfolio If anything, using my skills to show my work on forums and my fan-base, it will grow to major hits online. I will also use kickstarters.com to help fund Jaya Production for public showcase or anything that can share work around the community and global. Also having a multimedia I split 3 portfolio; film + audio, web-design, and graphic-designs. I believe I will reach a lot of companies as a contractor and become successful in my field. I will also use this website for business and also for my MA in Multimedia in Cal State East-bay this fall of 2012 (hopefully I get in) I believe I will make another site in 2 more years to show off my new style in designing, portfolio, and coding.  This is my third portfolio and I study how to bring traffic and study how to become a product in my field to gain access of a successful artist. After my site release I can also sell anything I want and share my work daily on my blog with no worries of changing any section of the site but I always got remember to use any new powerful art for the next portfolio website in 2014. I am hungry and I will do what I can to make it for myself and future life. Jaya Production will go far in the art world and also new hidden layers will appear to gain traffic and an image around the world. I will do what I can and I will keep more updates when it release! I just want to thank everyone who helps me with my portfolio and clients

Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts