Starting a business in Graphic Design "Tees or Tank-top" KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA 1953


summer, graphic, tees, clothes, clothing, fashion, khmer, clothing, Angkor, cambo, kingdom, of, Cambodia, Cambodian, photoshop, art, 1953
summer, graphic, tees, clothes, clothing, fashion, khmer, clothing, Angkor, cambo, kingdom, of, Cambodia, Cambodian, photoshop, art, 1953 Wow! So amazing how the shirt almost sold out! I had 50 “Kingdom of Cambodia” I release it on Monday and just check out the inventory on  and out of 50 tank-top, now I only got 8 left ! I was shock how many people brought the tank-top before the summer end! I had to stop by the post-office two times this week and also mailing the tank-top to other states. The moment when everything is shipped I felt that this project was successful Jaya Production will donate a percentage to two Cambodian program  in the Bay Area that focus on building education system in Cambodia. The main investing is the future photography Showcase for Jaya Production. This is a big investment by using graphic tank-top to help invest for the photography showcase. I believe this new plan will help Jaya Production to another level by increasing sells to help fund + invest into Jaya Production future project such as photography Showcase + filming movie scene. Also more two new graphic shirts from Jaya Production will also appear in the fall of 2012 to help invest into the showcase + future project such as the “Khmer Calendar” base on the art photography vision of Bulli Sot. I believe I will help a very jump in selling by this fall with 2 new design with sweaters + shirts using to marketing myself by having Cambodian American artist wearing the brand from Jaya Production. I will also sell it publicly and using my marketing to help sells the shirts. By the fall of 2012, 3 design with only 100 shirts totals. This investment will also help fund for outerwear in the winter of 2013. I believe I will continue to do more design because of the passion of Photoshop and the art of it. Being a professional photographer for Clothes Company in the Bay Area, I use my skills to photograph my own brand to save money and also my own vision as an art-director. I am very thankful this tank-top was successful and this will also show the community a new graphic designer is in the market! I mail the tank-top to the east coast and Thailand. Below is business method I did for getting the sell I needed. I use my motherland as a product and I will make sure to donate what I can to help build the image of the Khmer. 

How I sold my Design to the market
  1. I did a promo version online (never printed just using a model and Photoshop skills)
  2. I ask who wanted it and what the most size to get
  3. I make sure to tease my viewers and buyer to see that I only got 50 on the business
  4. Plus I love my Cambodian community and main focus is to trust a donation program.
  5. Make sure to market correctly also with high images photography
To buy the design or view new updates of Jaya Production shopping-cart

Each season I will release a new design and a percentage to a program I trust that will help the youth in Cambodia. But for me being Cambodian American, my goal is to learn how to start my own foundation and help the youth here in America by building Jaya Production. I can’t wait for release the new design and I will make sure to keep updates on my new layout site also!!!

Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Unknown said…
This is inspiring and very informative!

I also tried to do my own design for my business marketing aid and business card but it seems I have no flair when it comes in these stuffs, but thanks to a graphic design in Leduc. The design was great, many loved it!! Thanks, God Bless!

Popular Posts