Best Remove program for Virus's "McAfee Security Scan Plus versus Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, vs. AVG 2012"


anti, AVG, CLICKSOR, DOWNLOAD, free, GOOGLE, GRAPHIC, malware, MCAFEE, movies, PROGRAM, scam, trogan, virus, warez, computer, security, Last weekend, my friend brought his Asus to my house; he just brought the laptop a few months ago…. He told me that his friend had sent him a file on his Google mail and notice his computer started to slow down. So I wanted to see what it was? He also uses the latest Google Chrome to open his file. I look into his Asus laptop and found so many problems because of the download. His Ram is 8.GB, built graphic-card, and is New! So what is the problem? He had a virus; a strong virus Trojan that slow his Asus by 73%. I found it in his drive and download a free virus problem. I have 3 programs for free as a trial “McAfee Security Scan Plus, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and AVG 2012". I am a big fan of AVG but I wanted to try out the program I have in my desktop. McAfee, did a wonderful job of searching for it but still didn’t catch as much virus or malwares, if so you need to upgrade! And AVG I love it but for this virus, I thought AVG would be more powerful! But for “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” it clean and remove each Malware + Trojan + virus! I mean after the remove process in my friend Asus, I feel the boost and speed of it. I mean I thought he didn’t have any program or file in his Asus. I really like how the “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” works because it clean and remove all virus’s for free. Now he has a very easy program to use and now can clean the entire virus in the world!
For my computer I have 3 just to have them, but having 3 I can scan all different virus from now, I mean “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” is a good program but what if it doesn’t catch all of them? So having 3 is the best then having 1. But remember Trial sucks! Just delete and install it again . REMEMBER THIS BLOG IS A REVIEW HOW TO "KILL VIRUS FOR FREE"

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html


Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts