Infographic on Camera's (CANON Vs. NIKON)


ADOBE, APP, BATTLE, CANON, , CS6, design, DESIGNER, GRAPHIC, HTML5, info, info-graphic, infographic, infographics. Facebook, Nikon, photoshop, print, VERSUS, vs., web, 6D,  D600,Nikon
Looking to my old Computer files while rebuilding my “print portfolio work on Multimedia: Graphic-Designs, I found an old Info-graphic I did while a back in college. The battle or versus was “Canon and Nikon”, The T2I came out and also the D90. Canon was releasing so many new cameras from SLR, DSLR, to point and shoot, while Nikon was still using HD 720. Canon price was very affordable and also HD 1080 for films, this can also help local artist to find gigs or make movie using this feature with a price affordable. If you didn’t know my camera was first a D70 from Nikon (rented) so I can use to learn more about Camera’s while studying Photography at my university.
But yea, back to the subject, the battle!!! I went to a lot of professional photographer’s here in Oakland, California (selected them from the yellow-pages) I selected 20 photographers who shoot every single day to get a huge income per month. 15 uses Canon and 5 use Nikon. I can go beyond more numbers, but I wanted to select on 20 photographers in the region (gasoline and timing) but the winner is CANON!!! Why Canon? 15 of the photographers say Canon is affordable, easy concept, and tons of more options. Nikon only release a few good cameras that people can afford and also make money with. Canon is a huger company compare to Nikon because Canon has Print, Fax, LCD machines for office uses and government; while Nikon 90% focus on the Camera (They also got scanners and LCD machines). To me Nikon has the best images compare to Canon, but Canon the price is good, HD is good, and also more tons of Lens to use.
But remember this Info-graphic is probably 2-3 years ago. But who is still winning? Canon releases so many new Camera’s + Flashes + Lens to destroy Nikons + other Camera Companies.

But my opinion are “if you got skills, you can shoot” and also “I am the photographer, you’re just the lens”, keep that to my heart and my career. I still use my Canon 40D and Canon T2I to make money and my portfolio. So far people think I use a 7D and sometime a Mark II! But in the future or next year, I will upgrade to a Mark III when things fall into place with my career.

I design the Info-graphic using Adobe Photoshop, when time is free I can restart this project again and see the updates + news. But now everyone is a photography the “IPhone to the Samsung” = instargram! So please!!! hahaha this is funny probably a new blog but remember make money, passion, and art. Photography is the writing of light and the capture of time; if you can turn this into art that’s skill and passion. Anyone can use a point and shoot camera compare to a skill SLR with focus on more of the photograph. Also next time with camera’s update!



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts