RED CAMERA FOR FILM !


THE RED CAMERA

RED, camera, film, TV, 4.5, 4k, 3k, 5k, photography, movie, gears, Red,Digital,Cinema
Red Digital Cinema 4K
WOW ! what a great weekend a few weeks ago. I had work with the top YOUTUBE.COM Channel in the California :) it was so amazing. I never touch or use a red before, but this was the best feeling ever !. The movement I saw the red I have to snap it. I Was working with the BTE TEAM, which are known for there laser and crazy idea. But at the moment my main focus was trying to see if the Red is that powerful in person. the Director "Ousa Khun" was working  on a zombie film, he had a few nice lens to connect well with the Red Camera. the edition was a 4.5 version of the red and i still high in the market today. I can't believe how big is the red and how painful it is if you drop it or just put it on your shoulders ! I notice everything was going well. film was on point and also the BTE cast didnt even use any high light for the film because the RED already did the magic. I was in love that day, hopefully I can work with the red more in  the future. I still believe that Red can do a very good job and hopefully it can go beyond our wishes. IF YOU GOT A RED NEVER PUT ON YOUR SHOULDER (THE RED WEIGHT 30 pounds WITH HIGH TECH GEARS). I will upload more RED photo in this section,




Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts