ARTIST + MARKET = POWER 2013


VIDE0 BLOG #7
Profession  |  Passion
50MM CONTRACT FREELANCE ARTIST


CSS, business, marketing, market, data, artist, start-up, freelance, design, visual, designer, graphic, web, analytic, 50mm, canon, your, sucks,

ARTIST + MARKET = POWER

Release one of the latest video blog about my quest to become a successful artist in my art-craft. So far, I am bless to have a good mentor and good paying contract to help me with my career. I never felt so good for a while and realized that I need to train and work harder. I thought it will be an end just designing but I realized the better a person get in the art-field, he or she can become a senior position as a "Creative Director or Art - Director" and trust me this salary isn't a regular level of income ! it can be over 6 figures with the creative mind to guard a company in the future. So far I am a Jr. in field, I am rebuilding everything from resume to portfolio website to increase my career into the next level. I also learn that being an artist, we have to learn about the sells or the market side to under stand why will the "visual art" bring traffic or business revenue". A client can just like the design of a web and realized is easy to understand, you just help the market department of a chance of a sale to the client. Art is passion but also to become stable and do what we want; travel, etc, we have to learn the business side ! if not we will just be a regular artist with a passion.
So far learning how to profession, I had my suit (GQ LOOK) on for my latest video blog with a 50mm 1.4 lens from Canon recording my footage. I had to built my profession if I want to be in the game by my image and also skills, I notice also  built beyond a trend and also no table for website + no horse ass on edited photograph. I want to be successful and remember as a great artist in my community + around the world. You can be the best in the art field but without a business/marketing in your mind, your just an artist with a passion".. What I learn being an artist, skills matter a lot ! but if you want them figures so many steps to go on the top. Learn from the seniors and will become one, so far I am learning + growing. I become a better designer not just faster tricks on Photoshop but what can sell  to help a business grow! for any start-up or long-term mom + pop business to hit the modern marketing age.

Canon 50 1.4

website

market

profession

Art



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts