GETTING INTO PHOTOGRAPHY? 2013


Photography that keep us going

family, portrait, photography, canon, nikon, wedding, portraits, beauty-dish, 50mm, SLR, CAMERA, lumodi, beauty ,dish, INSTAGRAM, beginning, Portfoliofamily, portrait, photography, canon, nikon, wedding, portraits, beauty-dish, 50mm, SLR, CAMERA, lumodi, beauty ,dish, INSTAGRAM, beginning, PortfolioWhen we following our agenda and getting ready to shoot, we notice that we have to get our gears ready + our visual from location to the clients. I notice that I do tons of photography work from landscape photograph to family portraits. I remember doing my first gig at a park by photography a kid with his mom, I never knew that I can get money off my work and vision.  The first time I got paid for a shoot was $20.00. I wanted to do a trade by getting more clients in a portfolio. I started to charge clients from $25.00+ to help pay off for my gear + career. I started to upgrade and have business-cards for people to call and also contact me. By having all this new cheap Camera and iPhone Camera, we still can't not beat my options of photography with my capture. I thought it will be hard for me because of this gear such as iPhone camera or lower SLR price camera's. I started to see that print work and web tools can help me with my portfolio. I am working on my third version of my site with tons of work from art photograph to family work. I will split this because of different type of work, I don't want vixen shoots to blend in with the family portrait because of different viewers. I also shoot models and after a few weeks their family because of trust and long-term business. So if you planning to get into the business of photography,  learn how to socialized with friends and make them become clients, when you start to have clients and portfolio, the power can become strong ! you're value as a photographer can jump from making $25.00 per hour to $125.00 per hour with the latest gear or skills in your craft. I am so happy to realized my new "Bulli Sot Photography" to focus on family + weddings so I can get my weekend busy and having a contract on my shoulder I can do a good living to become what I want in life. in my life I have over 100+ clients and so thankful to have over 500+ shots to help built my portfolio in this field of my business. below our my first gear how I started photography (below)


- Camera Gear -

  1. 40D Canon
  2. 2 580ex II
  3. 50mm 1.2 Canon
  4. Beauty Dish or Umbrella


Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

Popular Posts