THE ART OF KHMER CULTURE


CAMBODIA HEART
FASHION  |  LIFE
ART OF CAMBODIA FASHION

American,bride, angkor, Apsara, bayon, CAMBODIA, CAMBODIAN, crown, dresses, empire, fashion, great, Jayavarman, jewelry, khmer, love, POWER, Sak, The, VII, wedding,  

American,bride, angkor, Apsara, bayon, CAMBODIA, CAMBODIAN, crown, dresses, empire, fashion, great, Jayavarman, jewelry, khmer, love, POWER, Sak, The, VII, wedding,  

American,bride, angkor, Apsara, bayon, CAMBODIA, CAMBODIAN, crown, dresses, empire, fashion, great, Jayavarman, jewelry, khmer, love, POWER, Sak, The, VII, wedding,


Being an Artist, my goal is to capture what I see, the most powerful art in my career is the image from the Khmer Culture to the fashion, weddings, and also the ancient history. My goal in life, is to build my skills + income to invest into the power of the Khmer and do what I can to bring it up my own way from the help of others like me. So far I capture the time and the art in my life. I am so glad I did and lately is building up. I will do a showcase in the future that will base on Khmer each year of my life until I visit death. I  know is hard as a Cambodian American adopted into a mix + pop culture but deep inside my DNA ! I am always an Angkor Warrior and I will make sure to teach my kids that. Roots will be lost if the birth create don't teach. So my goal in life is to put this image as a memory.


Wedding

Apsara

Bayon

Khmer

Fashion



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates


Comments

Popular Posts