CITY OF OAKLAND

OAKLAND CA
PEACE  | LOVE
THE TOWN ON ME 

ART, California, city, crime, gangs, HDR, LANDSCAPE, Oakland, oaktown, PEACE, PHOTOGRAPHY, shooting, sideshow, town, turf, URBAN, west. east, map,murder, town, rapper
ART, California, city, crime, gangs, HDR, LANDSCAPE, Oakland, oaktown, PEACE, PHOTOGRAPHY, shooting, sideshow, town, turf, URBAN, west. east, map,murder, town, rapper

This is the city of Oakland up in the mountains in the skyline hills. I  was wondering how to capture the whole Oakland. I wanted to show the peace up in the sky because the image of my city isn't friendly from the youth crime of lose souls. I believe Oakland has so many art and spirit. We got everything here in California from Jazz, hiking, to Chinatown, and great soul food. Oakland also has a small population of Cambodian people, not as big as any other city. I love Oakland, I wish one day the killing can stop because I believe that the more killing the government one day will have power of the city. So far the urban of Oakland is changing from the deep to the west in Acorn. low-income family are being move to Stockton and other places that don't really have any-type of jobs + cities that file for bankruptcy . I see the changes and how the city planner does the job The Bart view nice area of section-8 or housing (new complex + apartment) but get off the Bart and drives down you see so many crack-heads. Sometime I don't blame the government, we human should understand that we can make out city peace if we live and respect each other. The color of the skin does not matter, the culture does not matter, Oakland is a community and a place for generation. If we bring peace we will overcome the power of the city and the state and unit all minority into the hand of knowledge.


Oakland

EAST

WEST

California

PEACE



Don't forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates


Comments

Celina Smith said…
The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site. I am grateful for the information given. Thank you for being so generous enough to have shared your knowledge with us.
bad credit business loan

Popular Posts