Best Artist Resume for Multimedia, Graphic Designer, Photographer

Hello! how do a resume for an artist look like? how can you be above everyone else in the market trying to applied for a big company or a start? well here is a tip, my resume has beee build be me starting off as a freelancer and by doing small contract into a full-time job. But now I'm doing more stock-trading and just picking up side gigs just for my passion. My resume is so powerful that when I Show companies this, I will first and last interview why? because it has my face and good interaction with the CEO. I made my resume look like a skills comparing it to a sport game that you select from any game. I hope this help and make sure to use LinkedIn also in this field we call art. This generation now, we have a website, phone-number, and email. We also need resume for computer and phone, we will never know when the HR are looking at it. I also shares some of my passion below the resume because I want them to know I have other hobbies because art and chasing a career. (sometime other employees can connected to you by that). I chose a photo of me being happy because I wanted to show positive energy to the company . Good luck and start searching :)

Comments

Popular Posts