Career in Multimedia 2012

Searching for Multimedia as a career online or just looking for long-term contracts, I have a Degree in Multimedia as my first option in my university. I remember learning Flash and tons of graphic work using Adobe as an art tool. I thought that my career was going to be base only using Adobe. I learn after college that social-networking and becoming a product can help in the long run getting gigs to contracts.
We are living in a huge Multimedia but who so hard to get a career in this field? Or a good contract to live well. I notice that our skills matter a lot also; using gigs as portfolio and using portfolio to get a well-known contract for a company can help in the long run. So far this is my life as a Multimedia artist.


LIST FOR MULTIMEDIA CAREER

  1. Have a website ready with a .com and also a blog (clients and companies)
  2. Resume (companies) VIEW HERE
  3. Print work organized as Portfolio or video + clients website on a CD (companies)
  4. Business-cards (clients)
  5. A lot of companies do ask for a college Degree and going against long-term senior without a degree or have one make sure to hit them hard with it !

MULTIMEDIA,WEB,DESIGNER,UX,UI,HYBRID,CSS, DEVELOPER, User,Experience,Design,UXD, UEDDoing gigs in the local help my portfolio and resume look good, I build website for clients and take photo + video for the website. This is Multimedia using website, text, still-photos, and video footage for a client to build a strong portfolio. So at the moment website are the keys for Multimedia. I build website and also apply for tons of web-design to web-developer as a contract or jobs But at the moment, my skills need to get better and my visual as an artist need to get better. Being a Web design I can also learn the backbone how the codes run by HTML, PHP, CSS, and JavaScript as a web-developer Yes, I am a hybrid designer or “user experience designer (UX/UI) “. I find gigs back to back enough to pay the bills but I notice it will take a while for me to get a strong portfolio build in my visual. I build 1-4 website each season enough to get a strong portfolio for companies to see my Dedication. But always have a business-card ready at any location! Because who know you might meet someone who know someone else working for a huge art company.

* Gigs help build portfolio to turn into contracts !

Dont forget to check out Jaya Production Portfolio and updates

Comments

dawidtailor said…
The higher education or other academic organization where you gained qualification in this area also may offer crucial profession support and support in your job search.

illustrator courses

Popular Posts